Over the many years of working in the Information Technology industry I’ve gained a lot of valuable experience. I have over 20 years of software development experience in different capacities such as Lead Programmer, Project Manager, Software Development Manager, Data Analyst and Consultant. I have over 16 years of programming experience using Microsoft Visual C/C++.
I specialize in software for the Microsoft Windows platform and have experience with the following technologies:
- Win32/64 Platform (Client and Server).
- Windows Mobile Platforms (CE and Phone).
IDEs & Languages
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio Code (using Grunt/Gulp and Git).
- Microsoft Visual C/C++, Microsoft C# and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
APIs & Frameworks
- Microsoft DirectX.
- Component Object Model (COM).
- Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC) (including designing custom interfaces).
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Windows Forms.
- Windows Sockets (Winsock, TCP/IP, Client-Server programming).
- Crystal Reports Designer (designing complex reports including scripting).
- Crystal Reports API (embedding Crystal Reports into applications and customization).
- ESRI MapObjects and ArcGIS (for developing GIS software).
Databases & Data Access
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB and IBM DB2.
- Data Access Technologies such as Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), Data Access Objects (DAO) and OLEDB.
In addition, when it comes to building web applications or websites, I have experience using the following technologies:
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and Apache (on Windows and Linux).
APIs & Frameworks
- Various popular programming interfaces such as jQuery, GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP), three.js etc.
Content Management Systems
- Various popular CMSs including Joomla, WordPress, ZenCart and Gallery (including developing custom themes and plugins).